Today I worked on the cuff of my February Lady sweater. I finished the second sleeve on Monday, but when I tried it on I hated how the cuffs looked. The sleeves were a lace pattern then ended with a couple of inches of garter stitch. So today I ripped out one cuff and continued the lace pattern. I think I'll add just a couple of garter stitch rows and possibly finish it with a picot bind-off. I'm at the point of the bind off of the first sleeve, but I'm too tired to deal with it tonight.
Night picture, poor lighting. The top sleeve has the 2" of garter stitch, bottom is the revised version before bind-off.